Kennedy saw a pancake recipe on TV and woke up with her brothers at 6:30 am (on Saturday morning) to try it out. I was more then happy to stay in bed for a few minutes more while she made breakfast. Half an hour later I made my way to the kitchen and saw the boys eating pancakes, but Kennedy was on the couch looking very sad. She called out to me, "Don't eat the pancakes...you might die." Apparently the recipe was horrible. I asked why Carter and Andrew were eating them if they were so bad. She said, "I guess those two will eat anything." I felt sad for her and made her some french toast real quick. That seemed to do the trick and she was instantly cheered up. Such a sweet big sister!

3 comments:
So sweet! I remember many times messing things up in the kitchen around her age and even now. It
s really frustrating! Scott seems to be the one that will eat anything for me :)
Keep it up Kenny. Soon there will be more success than flops and you will love being in the kitchen! :)
FYI... whenever I have tried a recipe I see on TV. Like a cooking show it turns out horrible. It looks so good on TV but I can never pull it off.
I've tried tv recipes too and they always flop. I wonder what's up with that. Stick with the recipe books! So sweet of her to make breakfast though!
1st of all getting up at 6:30 AM is hard for me but I don't have kids in school yet go good for you Kinny!
2nd I remember really being confused about everything that had to do with cooking! There are still things to learn and do that I haven't done yet. All I can say is "If at first you don't succeed try, try again"!
Post a Comment