Oct 4, 2011

10/4/11 - Zoo...Take Two!

The weather is getting cool enough that we are going to be taking Andrew to the zoo in the morning while the other 2 kids are at school, probably once a week.  The 3 of us went from 9 am to 11:30 am and then went to lunch.  While at the restaurant I noticed my phone was missing.....of course it was!!  I called the zoo and THANKFULLY they had it.

I decided to go check Kennedy out of school an hour early and take her down to the zoo with me to get my phone.  Earlier that morning she had been in tears on the way to school when she found out we were going to the zoo without her.  I thought it would make her feel good getting a little special attention.  However, Drew begged me to take him back to the zoo again....he won!


And so this second set of pictures was taken on our second trip back to the zoo.  Kennedy was very sweet to her little brother and they were both so good.  It was different having these two without Carter.  It can be very hard to take Carter places where there are lots of people.  He gets overwhelmed and starts to act out but we usually force him along anyway just so we can be together as a family.  All in all, it was still a fun day at the zoo, just a little longer then we had planned. :)



No comments: