Nov 1, 2011

11/1/11 - Too Close For Comfort

Nick and I were sitting on our front porch watching Drew ride his bike while we waited for Carter's bus to come drop him off.  One of our neighbors was backing out of her driveway but did not see Drew on his bike behind her.  Nick and I started running and screaming towards her car like crazy people.  She saw us and stopped, then she realized what was going on - she said she never saw Drew on his bike. 

I feel like we really dodged a tragedy today and we are so thankful for the Lord's tender mercies in our life.

2 comments:

Ang said...

so scary! what if you hadn't been outside?!! The Lord really blessed you!

Merry said...

That is so freaky! So glad he's okay. Here is yet another reason I don't let my two youngest children outside with out me with them. They would just sit there and watch the car run them over! The older kids at least realize they need to get out of the way! So scary!