Carter's birthday is April 30 and Kennedy's birthday is June 28 but we decided to do a double surprise birthday party for both of them today.
Nick took all 3 kids to the store to look for a little basketball hoop. We decorated the house and waited for them to come home.
When they got home Kennedy came in first and was VERY SURPRISED, but also really confused.
Kennedy moved to the side when Carter came in because she thought the surprise party was just for him. Carter was equally surprised and the look on his face was so cute. I had to go up to Kennedy, give her a hug, and explain that the party was for both of them.
Carter blew out his candles and I was able to convince Kennedy that one of the cakes was also for her. LOL!
Carter got a football, basketball, playdough stuff, sidewalk chaulk, color wonder stuff, and a new scooter.
Kennedy got a new pair of MissMe jeans, 2 shirts, a Hunger Games Mocking Jay pin, and an iPhone. She has been asking for an iPhone for about a year. We told her she couldn't have one until she turned 16. She was sooooo surprised when she opened it. It was great!
Kennedy got a new pair of MissMe jeans, 2 shirts, a Hunger Games Mocking Jay pin, and an iPhone. She has been asking for an iPhone for about a year. We told her she couldn't have one until she turned 16. She was sooooo surprised when she opened it. It was great!
After our pizza party and cake and ice cream I took the girls to the mall for awhile and then they went home to change into their pajamas and I took them to see, Hunger Games, at the movie theater. We got home from the movie at 2:30 am and then I tried to convince the girls to go to sleep so everyone would feel good when we went to the amusement park the next day. That didn't work. I was finally able to fall asleep at 4:00 am.



1 comment:
You guys are such great parents. I'm stealing all your ideas when my kids get older.
Post a Comment