Our next park to visit was the little play area at The Woodlands Mall. The kids were having a great time until Drew needed to use the bathroom. The restrooms were not close. I took Drew and Hillary stayed to watch the rest of the kids (minus Kennedy who had gone to get an ice cream cone). Well, Carter saw me go up the glass elevator with Drew and decided he would follow us. Hillary was shocked to see Carter going up in the glass elevator by himself and made a dash to grab her 2 kids and head for the elevator. She ended up catching the next ride up and when she got to the 2nd floor and out the doors.....Carter was nowhere to be seen. She finally caught sight of him and threw a child under each arm and started running. I guess Carter saw her running and decided to run too. Oh boy! She did catch up to him and got them all back to the playground before I ever returned with Drew. It was a really crazy day and we were all ready for a nap by the time we left.
That evening I helped the 3 older kids decorate Easter Eggs while Hillary made us a nice dinner. I was running around trying to help everyone with one hand and Hillary was trying to make dinner at the stove with a crying baby clinging to her legs. The kids managed to have a good time with the eggs and even ate a few.


No comments:
Post a Comment