Kennedy has become quite the little chef at home. She is always making treats for her little brothers. This morning she made Cookie Dough Popsicles (a light fluffly cookie dough you freeze on popsicle sticks). The boys love it and can't wait for it to freeze before they enjoy a big spoonful.
5 comments:
Very creative. Is it as good as when it's thawed?
yuuuum! Kinny I am still waiting for mine in the mail. You did send me one right? JK :)
I still think of kinny as this little baby girl so to hear that she is cooking first shocks me and than I think to myself oh yea she is 11 years old I guess that's okay.
The cookie dough is a little different than regular cokie dough. It's a cross between frosting and cookie dough. She got the recipe out of here Strawberry Shortcake Cookbook, which is her favorite cookbook :)
Sounds good. Please share the recipe with me.
Merry, it is basically a regular cookie dough recipe with about half to two-thirds of the flour the recipe asks for :)
Post a Comment