Aug 22, 2011

8/22/11 - Back To School

My big 3rd grader stopped for a picture before getting on the bus.  However, Carter was not happy about having his picture taken.  He loved putting on his new clothes, watching me make his lunch and wearing his new shoes, but pictures.....not so much.
Finally....he was rid of me.  He didn't look back, or wave, or even hug me goodbye.

Kennedy and her friend Raven wore matching shirts for their first day in middle school.  The front of the shirts says HI and the back says BYE.  Their shirts and pants have lots of bling on them.  So cute!
My little girl - growing up. 

4 comments:

Britty Jensen said...

I love Carter's annoyed look and Wow Kinny just looks beautiful!!! She is going to be a man eater :) I hope that she enjoys Middle School.

Hillary Laurence said...

She's not allowed to grow up! Her outfit totally looks like she's going to collage or something. Very cute!

Callie said...

I just want her to be that itty bitty little baby that tottled around and I couldn't get enough kisses from. Who is this tall beautiful woman that has invaded??? I'm going to kiss on my baby girl before I close my eyes and she grows up too.

Merry said...

Wow! Kennedy is beautiful! (I love the dimples!!! Wish I had some:) I love their shirts! And I want to slap her butt! It's so cute!

And clearly Carter is a big boy now. Sad you didn't get a hug. I'm glad he likes school.