A few minutes after getting home, the missionaries stopped by for a visit. We have a new missionary and he is also a type 1 diabetic with an insulin pump. We shared lots of stories and had a good conversation. Next....
I got Carter ready to go meet his teacher at school. Carter has been watching how the boys dress at his school. He is very particular about what clothes and shoes he likes to wear. He insists on wearing canvas shoes with or without laces and then he likes t-shirts with a button up shirt on top...layers. It's really cute how much he LOVES getting dressed if he can wear what he wants. I guess Kennedy isn't the only one into fashion this year. then....
When we got home, Ally Mullin (who I haven't seen since they moved away to New Jersey a couple of years ago) stopped by for a visit while she's hear in Houston for awhile. What a FANTASTIC surprise! While catching up....Andrew went missing. We searched the house and then after checking at the neighbors houses, Nick took off in the truck to search the neighborhood. He finally turned up in my office (never answering anyone calling his name because he is NOT ALLOWED in my office) and we were able to continue or visit. What a wonderfully busy day....time to finally eat something!!!
4 comments:
Isn't it funny how they don't answer when they know they are doing some thing rong!
Parker did that once he was hiding behind the blanket rack eating candy.
I love that you are doing this blog!!!! I feel a lot more conected to you than I have felt since you moved to TX. :)
Such cute kids! That Carter is so handsome! I love that he is worried about his clothes. My son still isn't worried about it and he's going into 8th grade!
Carter has better fashion sense than any of my boys do. I fear we are raising a bunch of Erkels! That's funny he's so particular.
And Andrew... I know all too well how that call and no answer thing goes. It happens to me all the time.
Glad everything was alright.
Britt, I'm glad your enjoying the blog, it's one of the main reasons I'm doing it - so far away from family and friends. The other main reason is to transfer everything over into a book each year for my kids, so they can see just how crazy our life was :)
Post a Comment