Aug 16, 2011
8/16/11 - Summer Smurf Movie
We took the kids to the Smurf movie and then out to lunch at TGIFridays. They were all really well behaved and that made the activity really fun. On the way home a song was playing on the radio called 'Good Life.' I felt so blessed and lucky to have so many things and to have the beautiful family we've been blessed with. I got really teary eyed when I heard the words, This is gonna be a good life, this could really be a good life, because I really do have a GOOD LIFE. I also realized that when things are not going so well, I have to work harder so I can make this the best life possible for my kids. That's going to be my favorite song for awhile :)
Labels:
August 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I know how you feel. I am so blessed. I so many ways.
So glad you had a good time. It's good to have a fun outing rather than a angry shushing and sit down war.
I never have that problem...:)
Post a Comment