Aug 10, 2011

8/10/11 - This one's for you, Babe!

I just got a text this afternoon from my husband. He asked why I haven't posted anything on this blog for a couple days. He said he keeps checking, but there's nothing new to read. Hahaha...lol! Well....this one's for you, Babe.
The first time I ever saw Nick I was smitten! I felt like he was one of those guys who was out of my league. When he started flirting with me at work, I thought he was doing it to make fun of me. When he asked me out I told him NO.....three times....but he wouldn't take NO for an answer (I was afraid to get my heart broken). On our first date we had a very deep 4 hour conversation and I was instantly head over heels in love with him. I could not have made a better choice. I married my knight in shinning armor. He has always seen the best in me and continues to love and believe in me, even when I fall short. He is a better father to our children then I had ever hoped for. I don't know how I got so lucky, but I'm glad we found each other and that we continue to stumble through this life together. I love you, Nick.....and I hope I gave you something fun to read. :)

2 comments:

Callie said...

I think you found quite the catch too!!! When looking for my own Man") I looked for several of the qualities Nick has. I think you set the bar for what all the Scott girls realized we could have. WE ALL THINK YOU ARE AMAZING TOO NICK") AND PROUD TO CALL YOU BROTHER.

Merry said...

Yeah, Nicks alright...LOL! Honestly we all love you! So glad your part of the family.