Aug 29, 2011

8/29/11 - Drew Driving?

When we turned onto our street, Nick decided it was a good idea to put our (not quite 3 year old) little boy on his lap to help him finish the drive home.  WHAT!?!  OK, that's not much of a drive, but still!!  I am not usually considered the fun parent at our house....and now I know why.  Andrew put on Nick's sunglasses and took the wheel.  When we were safely parked in the driveway I relaxed enough to take this picture.  Nick is unaware of the monster he has created.  :)

1 comment:

Britty Jensen said...

LOL, Mom did that once with me and I was so thrilld but I'm with you I doen't do anything that will case the kids to nag me days and days after to do again. Plus Jared would throw me in jail...but wait... It might be a good brake from the kids once in a while. Okay maybe not :)