Mar 9, 2012

3/9/12 - Kennedy's Room

Kennedy has been asking for a room makeover.  I think her room looks great, but she wants it to be more grown up.  We decided to re-do everything for her birthday in June, but with my shoulder surgery, I won't be able to paint and move furniture around for months.  I told her that the room makeover will have to wait and we will do something else for her birthday this year.
  
Nick and I decided to surprise her when she got home from school today.  We did not repaint or get new furniture, but we did take the love seat in our living room and put it in her bedroom.  We re-arranged the furniture so she could watch TV, do homework, sleep and hang out with her friends more comfortably in her room.
 
She was excited when she got home and invited her friends over to check it out.  I don't think we will see much of her when she's home now.

2 comments:

Ang said...

I don't know why but my google reader didn't show that you had any new posts so I have missed the past 2 months of your posts. I was even wondering why you weren't posting anything and assumed it was because of your shoulder pain. So when you put a link on facebook I discovered all the ones I missed! So sorry about your shoulder and pray that you can get through this! Your kids are so great, and you are such a good mom!

Callie said...

Love it!!!