I went back to the Dr. today to get my stitches out. It was painless but still creepy. This is a before and after picture of the front of my shoulder. With stitches and without. I had stitches on the other side of my shoulder also, but I did not include pictures. Seven stitches total, and 5 holes from the arthroscopes. The doctor is pleased with my progress and I was given some elbow exercises to do daily, but I am still not allowed to move my shoulder and (except when I do the 5 mins of elbow exercises every day) I have to keep my arm in the sling for the next 4 weeks - until April 20th. Mar 21, 2012
3/21/12 - Stitches Out
I went back to the Dr. today to get my stitches out. It was painless but still creepy. This is a before and after picture of the front of my shoulder. With stitches and without. I had stitches on the other side of my shoulder also, but I did not include pictures. Seven stitches total, and 5 holes from the arthroscopes. The doctor is pleased with my progress and I was given some elbow exercises to do daily, but I am still not allowed to move my shoulder and (except when I do the 5 mins of elbow exercises every day) I have to keep my arm in the sling for the next 4 weeks - until April 20th.
Labels:
March 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment