Sep 20, 2011

9/20/11 - You Will Be Missed

You have been such a reliable friend over the last decade.  You have gone to dinners and movies with me, you have been by my side at many family functions, parties, and holidays.  You have stayed up with me through many late nights and witnessed the completion of many projects.  You have been my constant and trusted companion while driving through the night on our family trips to Utah.

However, lately I am noticing the negative things that come with your daily use.  I think it is time for us to part ways.  I will ALWAYS LOVE YOU!  I might visit you on occasion or when I go out with my husband to a nice restaurant, but we just can't see each other every day anymore.  Goodbye....you will be missed.

2 comments:

Ang said...

hahahaha! you make me laugh!

Hillary Laurence said...

Sad day giving up the Coke...good on ya. Jaret got me back into Soda. I'm worse then I've ever been. and you've inspired me enough to THINK about giving up sweets (my greatest weakness)...but not enough to actually go through with it ;)