I volunteered to be Carter's Home Room Mom this year and come in to do work for his teacher once a week. This was my first week to go in to help. I got to sit in the classroom and watch a lot of what they do for a couple hours while I did some work. His teacher and the 2 aids are amazing. They have 8 kids in the Developmental Class (Special Ed) with different unique circumstances. I was exhausted just watching what they have to do each day....but they all do it so well. They have taught Carter so many things that I wouldn't have the first clue how to teach him. I can never thank them enough for all they do for these kids. I am convinced, there are angels and heroes around us disguised as teachers.Sep 12, 2011
9/12/11 - Volunteering at Kuehnle
I volunteered to be Carter's Home Room Mom this year and come in to do work for his teacher once a week. This was my first week to go in to help. I got to sit in the classroom and watch a lot of what they do for a couple hours while I did some work. His teacher and the 2 aids are amazing. They have 8 kids in the Developmental Class (Special Ed) with different unique circumstances. I was exhausted just watching what they have to do each day....but they all do it so well. They have taught Carter so many things that I wouldn't have the first clue how to teach him. I can never thank them enough for all they do for these kids. I am convinced, there are angels and heroes around us disguised as teachers.
Labels:
September 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Such a blessing to have trained teachers that love your children. My husband gets to teach the special needs seminary class this year and he is LOVING it so much! The choice spirits in his class are his favorite every day and they make him so happy!
Post a Comment