Sep 8, 2011

9/8/11 - A Little Braid

I put a small braid in the bottom/side of Kennedy's hair this morning and then finished it off with some blue and green beads just for fun.  I used to do this with my hair all the time in middle school and high school.  What a beautiful daughter I have.  :)

3 comments:

Nick said...

Like morther like daughter. I have the prettiest girls on the face of the earth.......the boys are pretty hot to! Especially the dad!

Britty Jensen said...

Yes you are all very beautiful people inside and out!

I can't wait to do things with London like you do with Kinny not that I'm not having so much fun with her right now.

Kinny you are such a beautiful, amazing, and smart young lady and I am so proud of you! Always remember you are a daughter of God and that he loves you. I love you too! Aunt Britty :)

Ang said...

She really is such a beautiful girl! Isn't it strange how quickly they grow up. It's fun but sad and scary at the same time! She reminds me so much of you at her age. You're a good mom!