Jan 6, 2012

1/6/12 - Happy 39th Birthday, Nick!

This picture was taken a few weeks after I met Nick.  He came  on a little trip with my family and I to my Grandpa's ranch and he was able to participate with us in the annual cattle round-up and branding.  I loved having Nick there and showing him this special place that I love, having spent so much time here while growing up.  This trip was a magical experience.  I was already head over heels for him, but I remember that the time we spent together here was where I REALLY FELL IN LOVE with him.
Today is Nick's 39th birthday.  I have spent 18 1/2 of those years loving him - almost since the moment I saw him.  I hope there will be many more birthdays to come and that the Lord will continue to bless our family.  Happy Birthday, Nick!  I love you!

No comments: