Jan 9, 2012

1/9/12 - Exhausting Exercise

Today was my first workout in months.  I have told myself that this is the year I get it together and lose the weight I have been carrying around for a decade.  I hate the first month of workouts.  I get so exhausted that it's hard for me to do much else the rest of the day. 
I did an hour long workout and finished it off with some sit-ups on the floor.  After the last set I felt a little sick so I stayed on the floor to rest for a moment.  The next thing I know, I startled myself awake with my own snoring.  I told you working out makes me tired.
I hope I can keep this up!

1 comment:

Merry said...

You go girl! I have taken a month off from exercise over the holidays... I tremble at the thought of starting up again. It's hard to start again, even after a break. We can do it though!!! Are you working out at a gym or just at home?