Mud is an enemy to most mother's and their homes. I hate Mud!
We have homes going up on our cul-de-sac right now and the building will probably continue throughout the year. My kids (and the neighbor kids) will find all kinds of fun things to do in all the mud, sand and mess.
Kennedy (in the black shorts) lost her new black Christmas shoes in this muddy lake. Grrrr!!
As much as I hate mud and missing shoes, I want my kids to be kids. So...play in the mud and have a good time. Fill your pockets with sand and your hair with dirt. Swim in the muddy lakes and play with all the left over building treasures you find on the ground. Live this phase of your life to the fullest. Meanwhile, I will check to see that your Tetanus shots are current :)
1 comment:
Your such a good Mom! I will also say play in the mud... but I will lock you outside and when I hear you knock on the door I will come outside and spray you down with hose and strip before I let you in my house! :) Like I said your so nice!
Post a Comment