I finished the awards for the Pinewood Derby. I love to design things on the computer, so, designing the award certificates was fun. Each boy will also get a participation certificate with a picture of their own car on it. I also made posters and a pit pass for each boy. FUN!
The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place winners will get these wooden trophy plaques Nick and I made. It has a slot to put and display their car and a place to hang their little award medal on the top right side. I hope the boys love them because we worked really hard on them.
The last picture shows what Carter's car looked like after his last coat of green paint. Nick has a special theme planned for his car and has enlisted my help with the design. You will have to wait until the Derby on Saturday to see a picture of his finished car. He is going to have such a good time!


2 comments:
Your a crazy women when it comes to designing things! Those boys are going to love all that!
Mason is super excited too!
Post a Comment