Dec 17, 2011

12/17/11 - Scary Santa & Baker Boy

Carter was walking around today with this Santa mask he made at school.  He was jumping in front of everyone saying, "Ho ho ho, BOO!"  Then he made everyone look through the mask themselves.  This kid cracks me up.  Hahaha.

Now, While Carter was playing scary Santa, Andrew was up to his usual tricks.  It's a good thing the oven has a lock (so he can't turn the heat on and cook himself) because it's Drew's favorite toy these days.  He always uses the hot pads to put all kinds of things in the oven.  I have to check before I bake anything.  He loves to stuff that thing full of plastic bowls and containers.  

1 comment:

Britty Jensen said...

Your boys are to stink'n cute!
If I had to check every time I turned on the oven than there would be a lot of burnt plastic because my memorie is just like yours is around the Christmas Season. When it remembering things if it's not in my phone than it doesn't exist.
Oh and if it makes you feel any better I signed up to clean the church for last Saturday and the lady over it even called me the night before to remind me and I stood her up because I too had something else come up... Jared's job need I say more?