Day 14:
We went to visit the little town in Montana that Hillary's family will be moving to and then went over to another little town called Virginia City, which is a real old fashioned gold mining town. We did some window shopping in the little western style town and our favorite stop was Cousins Candy Shop where we spent $40 on a bag of candy for everyone (I still have mine - old fashioned taffy).
Then we went to a fun place to pan for some gold and garnets.
We found lots of little garnet stones, but none of us found any gold. So, I bought a little vial that had some gold flakes in it and we all took turns holding it and pretending we found gold :)
Then we went to a fun place to pan for some gold and garnets.
We found lots of little garnet stones, but none of us found any gold. So, I bought a little vial that had some gold flakes in it and we all took turns holding it and pretending we found gold :)


No comments:
Post a Comment