We were able to make it to the Pioneer Day breakfast that Nick's family traditionally holds in Millcreek Canyon every year. We were really sad that about half the family had not been able to make it that year :( However, we were really glad to catch up with those who were able to make it and to see Summer and Spencer's triplets for the first time. After the breakfast we said goodbye to everyone and we got on the road to head home. We ended up leaving Utah about a week earlier than I had planned. It took us 2 days to get home but thanks to the rest I got at Cody & Corinne's house, I wasn't tired at all on the drive home.
We had one of the best summer trips ever and I am already planning on doing it again next year because of how much fun we had.
We had one of the best summer trips ever and I am already planning on doing it again next year because of how much fun we had.

No comments:
Post a Comment